Whether you are looking to improve your health or get in better shape, you’ve found the right place. Balance Fitness and Nutrition offers a variety of services to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
- Our services may be covered by your insurance company!
- Call your insurance company and ask if appointments to out of network dietitians are covered for your diagnosis.
- If our services are covered, we will be happy to provide you with paperwork that you can file for reimbursement.
- We do take HSA and FSA cards as long as they are through a major credit card company (Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc.)
- Sometimes we do get flagged as a fitness center and the cards get denied – so you may want to call your company before your appointment to make sure we will be cleared
Nutrition Counseling Services
- 15 Minute Complimentary Phone Session
- Initial Assessment
- LEAP Food Sensitivity Testing
- Unlimited Support Membership
- Follow-Up Packages
- In Home Visits
- Couples appointments
Please note: Labs may be a recommended (but not required) part of your care plan. With the exception of LEAP/MRT, lab testing fees are not included in our packages.
We have a policy of not marking up our lab tests, and always work to get you the best test for the best price.
Ongoing Support Programs
Once you’ve achieved your goals working with us, continue your success with one of our Ongoing Support Programs!
Consulting and Contracted Services
- Industry Consultations
- Corporate Health
- Senior Wellness Programs
- Consulting for Health Care Facilities
Nutrition Counseling Services
15 Minute Complimentary Phone Session
Join us for a FREE 15 minute consultation! Learn about our services and approach to find out if Balance Fitness and Nutrition is the right fit for your health needs.
Initial Assessment ($179)
During your initial assessment, expect to spend about 90 minutes with the dietitian. Throughout this time, you and the dietitian will explore several facets of health including:
- Medical history
- Current diet
- Eating habits
- Medications and supplements you are taking
- Social and emotional health
You will then work with your dietitian to come up with an individualized nutrition plan that will help you achieve your health and wellness goals. You will also be provided with personalized meal ideas, support and guidance to make these healthy changes a part of your lifestyle.
LEAP Food Sensitivity Testing (starting at $699)
The LEAP dietary protocol is a personalized elimination diet based on blood test results. 170 foods and chemicals are tested. This dietary protocol eliminates foods in your diet that are causing inflammation in your body leading to headaches, digestive issues, brain fog and fatigue. All LEAP packages include:
- Food sensitivity testing for 170 foods and chemicals
- Express FedEx shipping of blood work to the Oxford Biomedical Technologies Laboratory
- Communication of progress to your physician available upon request
- An in-depth analysis of health history, eating habits, medications, and supplements
- An evaluation of suitability for food sensitivity testing
- Four one on one sessions with a registered dietitian
- All participants receive a book with recipes, tips, information on food & chemical sensitivities, and FAQ about the LEAP program
Unlimited Support Membership (starting at $1199)
Whether we are creating your grocery list, organizing your pantry, grocery shopping with you, or working with a personal chef to make following your meal plan easier – we are here to make following a healthy lifestyle easy!
Membership packages include:
- Same day appointments
- Text and email access to your dietitian
- Extra discounts on supplements
- Help with grocery shopping
- Access to personal chefs
- Assistance organizing your pantry and kitchen to support a healthier lifestyle
- Meal planning guidance
Memberships are available in three, six and twelve month increments.
Follow-up Sessions ($89/60 minute session)
- Enjoy savings of more than 10% by purchasing a package of three session ($239) or six sessions ($479)
- May include nutrition counseling and/or personal training services in packaged sessions
- Clients receive accountability and support through regularly scheduled sessions
In Home Visits (1.5 X regular rates)
- Appointments at your home or office
- An additional travel fee will apply for appointments outside of a 10-mile radius from our office
- We also offer grocery store tours and pantry make-overs as out of office visit options
Couples Appointments (1.5 X regular rates)
- Make getting healthy a joint effort! Share your appointment time with a spouse or family member and save on separate appointment costs.
- The appointment length is the same (either 90 minutes or one hour) and we work hard to get as much done during our time together as possible.
Ongoing Support Programs
Once you’ve achieved your goals working with us, continue your success with one of our ongoing support programs!
Follow Up Coaching Program ($159)
This package provides 30 minute accountability calls once every three months for a year. It is specifically designed to provide ongoing support and accountability for those who have worked with Balance Fitness and Nutrition and achieved their goals.
Unlimited Email Access ($239 per year)
This package provides unlimited email access to a dietitian for one year. This offering is designed to support those who have worked with Balance Fitness and Nutrition and achieved their goals. Please note – occasionally in-depth questions may need to be addressed with a pro-rated phone call.
Consulting and Contracted Services (Price varies according to needs)
Need help analyzing a menu or developing a new product or service? The expertise of a registered dietitian may be just what you need! Schedule an industry consultation to get the support you need for you new venture.
Balance Fitness and Nutrition offers a wide variety of classes, workshops and wellness programming for corporate environments to keep your employees happy, healthy and productive! Schedule a complimentary 15-minute session today to learn more! Price varies depending on location and number of attendees.
Senior Wellness Programs
Balance Fitness and Nutrition offers a wide variety of services for senior living facilities to help your seniors stay strong, sharp and connected. Contact us for a free senior wellness interest survey to determine what to offer at your facility! Services include:
- Lunch & Learns
- Wellness Coaching
- Nutrition Classes
- Grocery Store Tours
- Facility Wellness Competitions
- Wellness Newsletters
Consulting for Health Care Facilities
Balance Fitness and Nutrition offers consulting services for group homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, long-term care and rehabilitative settings. Services include:
- Review and analysis of recipes and menus
- Purchasing specifications for food and supplies
- Ongoing support, education and training for staff
- Clinical documentation for patients at high nutritional risk
- Medical Nutrition Therapy provided by registered dietitians
- Quality assurance and improvement in nutrition care services and patient health outcomes