Everything you need to get started today!
1. Schedule a 15 Minute Complimentary Call
- This is a great chance to make sure we are the right fit for you.
- You can use this time to ask questions about our services.
- To schedule, call (678) 203-1513, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online scheduling system.
2. Meet with your dietitian for your initial assessment
- The goal of your first appointment is to work together to come up with an individualized nutrition plan so that you can achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Because we practice functional nutrition, during your first appointment we will explore all different facets of health including:
- Your medical history
- Current diet and eating habits
- Medications and supplements
- Social and emotional well-being
- Your first appointment will be 90 minutes. We work with clients in office, by phone and through our secure video conferencing system.
- By the end of the session you will be provided with personalized meal ideas, support and guidance to make these healthy changes a part of your lifestyle. We may also request labwork and have suggestions for supplements.
3. Choose your program
- We specialize in digestive health and weight loss. Learn how we can use the principles of functional nutrition to help you on our programs page.
- During your follow up appointments you can expect:
- Motivation and support
- Following up on lab tests
- Measuring improvements + tracking outcomes
- Reevaluating goals + troubleshooting barriers to success
- Creating new goals
4. Continue your success with one of our Ongoing Support Programs
- The only thing we love more than hearing about your progress during a follow-up appointment, is being able to keep in touch and hear how you are doing after you’ve achieved your goals!
- We offer a quarterly check-in program and/or an unlimited email access program for clients who have achieved success working with us and would like a little bit of extra accountability as they move towards maintenance.