Looking for a good summer salad recipe? This is it! Tested in our kitchen, we guarantee you will love taking advantage of in season produce with this salad.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, warmed
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2/3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 clementine, peeled and separated
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Start with spinach in a salad bowl.
- Add quinoa, black beans, strawberries, clementine. Lightly drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and toss.
- Top with walnuts and goat cheese.